10 female fitness facts you may not know…
1. You can lose weight without going anywhere near the gym or without doing any exercise at all.
2. There is no “right way” to exercise.
3. Females fail to realise that building muscle in their shoulders and upper back will make their waist look smaller, (a goal many girls have).
4. You could lose weight through consuming only MacDonalds and chocolate.
5. You don’t have to any specific exercise. Eg, if you don’t like squats then you don’t have to do them (although performing a variation of the exercise would be very beneficial).
6. Although I am a guy, I love “glute” training, and enjoy helping ladies shape that tooshy 🍑
7. Hip thrusts are the king of booty builders.
8. Similar to no 3, increasing muscle in your glutes will help you create the effect of a smaller waist 🍑
9. Focussing less on your body changing, and more on lifting more/performing better can really help people change their bodies (without focussing on it).
10. Running or doing classes won’t help you “tone up”..it’s like training for golf in preparation for a swimming race 🤷♀️
11. Most people fail to get results, not because what their doing wasn’t working, but simply because they weren’t patient enough with it.
The fact I put 11 facts in there when I said it was 10 really annoyed you, didn’t it? 🤣
Want to hear more from me?
Sign up to my email list. I can’t change your body as such with an email a day, but I could help you see the world the world a little differently…https://liinks.co/finlaycarmichaelpt
Check out how my online coaching service works here… https://www.finlaycarmichaelpt.com/onlinecoaching/
Or check out my client results on Instagram, by clicking here (@finlaycarmichaelpt)
10 thoughts on “10 FEMALE FITNESS FACTS”
Pam and I are excited to follow you on your journey.
I enjoyed reading this. Good job on this article! Enjoyed your points. Interesting content. Zsa Zsa Sylas Denna
Thanks so much, glad you enjoyed it!
I was honored to receive a call from my friend as he identified the important ideas shared on your own site. Riva Davin Celestyna
Major thankies for the post.Really looking forward to read more. Keep writing. Karma Mcfarlain
Glad you enjoyed it!