- Fat loss = caloric intake. Make sure you know how many calories you’re consuming for optimal results.
- Increase your activity . Do more steps/train an extra time a week/add extra cardio to boost your fat loss.
- Eat more protein. This will keep you fuller, for longer. Aim for a portion at each meal to maximise protein intake and fat loss.
- Train with weights. This will allow you to build muscle and therefore create more change than cardio alone.
- Focus on “progressive overload”. Increasing weight lifted/reps performed/sets performed are just a few ways you can progress your training to force your body to adapt.
- Eat 80% good quality, whole, nutritious foods, and 20% of foods you enjoy. This will allow you a balance without going too much either way.
- Be consistent. Fat loss won’t happen overnight.
- Have a plan. Know exactly what you should be doing in order to progress. Not sure? Feel free to reach out and send me a message, i’m more than happy to help.
- Realise you’ll have good days and bad days. This is natural. What matters is that you get back on track and carry on.
- Be patient and trust the process. Fat loss won’t happen as fast as you want, but you can’t be beaten if you never give up.
Need more help? Click the link below to check out my online coaching programme… https://www.finlaycarmichaelpt.com/services/
Want some more FREE useful advice? Check out my Instagram…https://www.instagram.com/finlaycarmichaelpt/
Hope this helps!