|The top 10 ab exercises ARE….. |
Sorry for the clickbait….this doesn’t exist 🤪
But I got you to open this, right?
Unfortunately, you can do 1,000,000 sit-ups a day, but this doesn’t mean you’ll see your “abs”. Because they are covered in a layer of fat. And until you reduce this fatty layer, you won’t see them.
What you need to focus on is… Eating fewer calories. And/Or… Moving more.
So here are 10 tips…
1. Walk on your lunch break.
2. Swap full-fat milk for coconut/almond/soy milk (or even any other lower fat version)
3. Drink a litre of water between meals.
4. Find an active hobby.
5. Walk to work.
6. Swap your cooking oil for a low-calorie spray.
7. Use a smaller plate.
8. Eat a fist-sized portion of protein at each meal.
9. Increase your vegetable intake.
10. Stop eating a week’s worth of calories over the weekend. Start with one of these.
Unfortunately, there are no “Top 10 Ab Exercises”. Really, you need to be patient, focus on improving your diet, and stay consistent.
Want to know more?
Try listening to my podcast 🎙 – https://anchor.fm/finlay-carmichaelpt
Apply to work with me 💪 – https://www.finlaycarmichaelpt.com/services/